Thursday, December 25, 2008

i can has blog?

In the last few days leading upto my departure to gay paree, I have somewhow gotten sick. Why am I not surprised? And in the process of getting sick, I've gotten lazy, and I tend to procrastinate by finding new venues of creative expression.  I know, pretentious. Shut up.

Something Luba said really struck me.  "Everybody has a blog nowadays." And I didn't. So to hop on the stuffwhitepeoplelike trend, I'm getting a blog.   I am the one person I know who meets all 3 criteria of cool, nonhypocritical, white girl.

A. despises hipsters
B. is not a hipster
C. embraces all the things swpl stands for.

You would be surprised how many hipsters hate hipsters, really, it's quite the phenomenon.

Anywa, hypomaniac rambling.  Yada yada yada, I am going to keep a blog, whenever I go online I will update it with things I have done/thought/felt and it will ALL be out there.  New Years Resolution, probably won't last more than a week, whatever, on va voir.  I think I shall call it my crazy diary, but it needed a somewhat legitimate url, so I went with my maternal language: lolcats.  Anything and everything is possible, palatable, and perfect in lolcats. Just remember that, folks, and then life gets a little easier.

1 comment: